Visiting the Takayamas
We went to visit the Takayamas this afternoon, otherwise known as Uncle Nick, Aunty Diana and Ryan. It's been almost a couple of months since I saw Ryan (in person that is, I still keep up with him via his blog.... *tee hee*) and he's grown up quite a bit!
He's grown taller and slimmer, and Daddy reckons it's due to Uncle Nick stretching Ryan every day since we last saw them... *grin* He's cute as a button, and he was having fun with his Uncle Arion and Aunty Vivienne as they were over to visit as well!
Daddy and Uncle Nick were playing with Uncle Nick's new coffee machine, and they were having a competition to see who could make the better coffee using the machine, and Daddy was convinced he would be the coffee expert. But in the end they both didn't make the great coffee that they were expecting... Daddy makes a coffee every morning and he lets me smell the fresh coffee before he drinks it, and it always smells so good. Mummy reckons Daddy is trying to turn me into a coffee drinker from a very young age...
Ryan was such a nice boy and he let me play with his toys, which included this cool piano which lights up and plays cool music! It was awesome! :) What's better is that I got to play with his little kitty Teki who just laid there on the floor snoozing while I patted him and played with his paws. I just hope Max doesn't get too jealous when he sniffs me and finds out that I've been playing with a cat!
He's grown taller and slimmer, and Daddy reckons it's due to Uncle Nick stretching Ryan every day since we last saw them... *grin* He's cute as a button, and he was having fun with his Uncle Arion and Aunty Vivienne as they were over to visit as well!
Daddy and Uncle Nick were playing with Uncle Nick's new coffee machine, and they were having a competition to see who could make the better coffee using the machine, and Daddy was convinced he would be the coffee expert. But in the end they both didn't make the great coffee that they were expecting... Daddy makes a coffee every morning and he lets me smell the fresh coffee before he drinks it, and it always smells so good. Mummy reckons Daddy is trying to turn me into a coffee drinker from a very young age...
Ryan was such a nice boy and he let me play with his toys, which included this cool piano which lights up and plays cool music! It was awesome! :) What's better is that I got to play with his little kitty Teki who just laid there on the floor snoozing while I patted him and played with his paws. I just hope Max doesn't get too jealous when he sniffs me and finds out that I've been playing with a cat!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home