Happy Birthday Yei Yei!
It is Yei Yei's birthday today, so Happy Birthday Yei Yei! I love you heaps and thanks for helping to look after me during the week when Mummy and Daddy are at work, and for spoiling me rotten by carrying me wherever I want to go, and for taking me out to play at the numerous playgrounds around your place! :)
We had dinner at our place tonight, and Nai Nai brought over some of this really yummy food that she was really raving about for the past few weeks, she even brought over some yummy fruit called Honeydew, as she knows how much I love my fruit!
Cheeky Little Actress
Originally uploaded by hannahwang.There was even some cake! Cake! CAKE! Yay! It was Green Tea cake, and it was YUM! Daddy even dusted off the video camera, and only today did I realise that if Daddy turned the screen to face me, I can see myself in the little camera! So I decided to be silly and performed for the camera as you can see from the embarrassing footage!
Daddy is so bad for taking an obscene amount of photos and video for one as young as me! I haven't even turned 2 yet and I've got enough photo and video footage to last most lifetimes! *sigh* I'll be sure to not have a 21st birthday party... just in case... *hee hee*
We had dinner at our place tonight, and Nai Nai brought over some of this really yummy food that she was really raving about for the past few weeks, she even brought over some yummy fruit called Honeydew, as she knows how much I love my fruit!
Cheeky Little Actress
Originally uploaded by hannahwang.
Daddy is so bad for taking an obscene amount of photos and video for one as young as me! I haven't even turned 2 yet and I've got enough photo and video footage to last most lifetimes! *sigh* I'll be sure to not have a 21st birthday party... just in case... *hee hee*



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home