Hannah Arrives

I am a wee little bub still in mum's little tummy. Looking forward to see the world and all else that comes with it. Seeya soon!

Guess how old I am now?

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Busy week...


This looks complicated...
Originally uploaded by hannahwang.
It's been a busy and hectic week for me, as we've been out almost every day... We've been to both Grandma's place for a visit, out to a few dinners, and even went shopping! I'm glad Daddy's heading back to work tomorrow... :)

I spent time with Nai Nai and Yei Yei, while Mummy and Daddy went out shopping with Auntie Grace. They returned with a few boxes but tried their hardest to hide them from me so I think some of the stuff is for me! :)

Although I did get one toy from Mummy and Daddy which they set up for me to play with at Nai Nai and Yei Yei's place. It's musical and has a globe on it, and teaches me how to count and say hello in 5 different languages! Yay! Although I can't tell you how to say things in the different languages cos I wasn't paying attention... :)

Oh and went to Uncle Nick's and Auntie Diana's place for dinner last night, and they were nice enough to kick their cat out of their room for me to sleep in... Thanks Uncle Nick and Auntie Diana! :)

Tonight we went out to dinner nearby home for Auntie Grace's birthday celebration. I was nice enough to sleep through most of dinner so that Mummy and Daddy can enjoy eating their meals at a leisurely pace... tee hee...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home