Out for a drive
What a treat today! We were all packed to go to Po Po's place today and when we got there, instead of getting out, Po Po came into the car to join us and we went for a long drive! I slept most of the way, and we ended up in a place called Fremantle where Mummy, Daddy and Po Po had fish and chips!
Daddy and Mummy kept wanting to show me fishies, but I was too sleepy to open my eyes and look, maybe next time... Daddy had me close to him on the Baby Bjorn while they ate, and I got hungry and woke up and it was funny seeing how fast Mummy and Daddy ate while Po Po was trying to comfort me. I cried all the way back to Po Po's house but then fell asleep just as we got there cos I was tired from crying... *sniff*
Then I was fed, and stayed up for a bit of playtime, and it was nice to play with Mummy and Daddy before my nap. And the weather today was lovely which made riding around in the car a whole lot more fun! :)
Daddy and Mummy kept wanting to show me fishies, but I was too sleepy to open my eyes and look, maybe next time... Daddy had me close to him on the Baby Bjorn while they ate, and I got hungry and woke up and it was funny seeing how fast Mummy and Daddy ate while Po Po was trying to comfort me. I cried all the way back to Po Po's house but then fell asleep just as we got there cos I was tired from crying... *sniff*
Then I was fed, and stayed up for a bit of playtime, and it was nice to play with Mummy and Daddy before my nap. And the weather today was lovely which made riding around in the car a whole lot more fun! :)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home