Hannah Arrives

I am a wee little bub still in mum's little tummy. Looking forward to see the world and all else that comes with it. Seeya soon!

Guess how old I am now?

Monday, July 11, 2005

Off to work!

Well not really work, but we visited Mummy's work this morning and met most of the people that Mummy works with. Everyone was fussing all over me which we nice and was carried around by heaps of nice people! No wonder Mummy doesn't mind going to work, it's so fun! :)

On the way home we dropped by the local Child Health Clinic, and got weighed, and I'm now a whopping 4.24kg with my clothes on. Daddy reckons that I'm a chubby bubby, but I blame the heavy clothes and Mummy reassures me that according to the chart I'm an average weight for a bub like me! So Daddy was just being mean to me... *pokes tongue out at Daddy*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home