Hannah Arrives

I am a wee little bub still in mum's little tummy. Looking forward to see the world and all else that comes with it. Seeya soon!

Guess how old I am now?

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Time with Grandmas


Let me at 'em!
Originally uploaded by hannahwang.
Got to spend some quality time with both grandmas today.

We went to Mummy's parents place today and stayed for the afternoon, and grandma(Po Po) got to feed me there. It was pretty fun, cos grandma took me around the house to show me around as it was my first time there. Got my own personal tour of the place, Mummy and Daddy says that I'll spend a bit of time there in the future, nice and big for me to run around in! :)

Then at dinner time, Daddy's parents (Yei Yei and Ma Ma) came over with Aunty Grace to visit and ma ma fed me dinner! It was fun to spend time with both grandmas, Uncle David, Aunty Grace and Grandpa(Yei Yei) today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home