Coming of age
Tonight I went out for a big dinner with Daddy and Mummy's family and close friends to celebrate me becoming one month, well not quite that yet, but we're celebrating it anyways... :)
In asian culture one month is a coming of age milestone where if we make it thus far it's a call for celebration! Yay! And I got a special cake made up with my own name on it in chinese. And I got more presents yet again! Everyone has been so generous already, and I've been spoilt rotten even though I had nothing to do with it... I feel really special! *gush*
In asian culture one month is a coming of age milestone where if we make it thus far it's a call for celebration! Yay! And I got a special cake made up with my own name on it in chinese. And I got more presents yet again! Everyone has been so generous already, and I've been spoilt rotten even though I had nothing to do with it... I feel really special! *gush*



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home