Busy Weekend!
Just finished a big weekend, and it was fun-filled and busy! Started off yesterday when we went out to Mummy's hairdressers and while Mummy got her hair cut, Daddy and I went for a walk... or more like he did and pushed me around in the pram. :)
Then off to Auntie Grace's new apartment for a visit! The place looks nice and smells of our new car. Daddy reckons it's the smell of new carpets.
And this morning we went to church and it was my first time! The music was loud but it was soothing to me so I slept through most of the worship, however when it became a bit quieter I woke up and decided to make myself known to the congregation... *tee hee*
Then home for bath time with Daddy, and more sleep. Then after I woke up and got fed, I got packed in the car again and went to Grandma and Grandpa's house for the first time. It was all new to me and so I was so excited I couldn't sleep much to Mummy's dismay, but eventually I did, only to be woken up later to be taken back home again...
How rude! :P
Then off to Auntie Grace's new apartment for a visit! The place looks nice and smells of our new car. Daddy reckons it's the smell of new carpets.
And this morning we went to church and it was my first time! The music was loud but it was soothing to me so I slept through most of the worship, however when it became a bit quieter I woke up and decided to make myself known to the congregation... *tee hee*
Then home for bath time with Daddy, and more sleep. Then after I woke up and got fed, I got packed in the car again and went to Grandma and Grandpa's house for the first time. It was all new to me and so I was so excited I couldn't sleep much to Mummy's dismay, but eventually I did, only to be woken up later to be taken back home again...
How rude! :P



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home