Day care...
Well kinda...
Today I spent the day at Yei Yei and Nai Nai's place, and it was nice. Nai Nai was quite pleased to have me over today, and I overheard her telling Daddy on the phone when he called up what I was up to this morning. She said I was a happy bubby and that even though I woke up mid morning, I was good and was happily making noises to myself and looking around and then went back to sleep.
Mummy left me with Nai Nai and Yei Yei and returned later that day, and Daddy came over with Auntie Grace after work. Auntie Grace has been taking Daddy to work every day as she lives round the corner from us now, and have been dropping Daddy off after work! She's almost become Daddy's driver this week! :) Oh and it was her birthday yesterday so happy belated birthday Auntie Grace for yesterday! :)
Tomorrow I'll be over at Po Po's place so yet another day of excitement! But first sleep, and more milk! Incidentally Mummy and Daddy changed the nipple on my bottle so it's much easier to drink more milk quickly now, so I drink up... get full quick... then sleep! Yay!
Today I spent the day at Yei Yei and Nai Nai's place, and it was nice. Nai Nai was quite pleased to have me over today, and I overheard her telling Daddy on the phone when he called up what I was up to this morning. She said I was a happy bubby and that even though I woke up mid morning, I was good and was happily making noises to myself and looking around and then went back to sleep.
Mummy left me with Nai Nai and Yei Yei and returned later that day, and Daddy came over with Auntie Grace after work. Auntie Grace has been taking Daddy to work every day as she lives round the corner from us now, and have been dropping Daddy off after work! She's almost become Daddy's driver this week! :) Oh and it was her birthday yesterday so happy belated birthday Auntie Grace for yesterday! :)
Tomorrow I'll be over at Po Po's place so yet another day of excitement! But first sleep, and more milk! Incidentally Mummy and Daddy changed the nipple on my bottle so it's much easier to drink more milk quickly now, so I drink up... get full quick... then sleep! Yay!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home