Hannah Arrives

I am a wee little bub still in mum's little tummy. Looking forward to see the world and all else that comes with it. Seeya soon!

Guess how old I am now?

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Frumpy...


Can you do this Daddy?
Originally uploaded by hannahwang.
Been frumpy over the last few days, and yesterday I didn't really want to feed well on the bottle... I'm sick of working so hard sucking on this bottle and feeding six to seven times a day... *grumble* There must be an easier way... I miss the days in Mummy's tummy where I got fed through my belly button cord, and I just slept all day! *smiles*

I drink as much as I can from the bottle to fill me up, then when Daddy tried to give me more, I just screw up my face, arch my back and whine like there is no tomorrow! :) I think he's onto me though, cos he doesn't fall for it much anymore, and just keeps the bottle in my mouth... so I just nibble on it for a while until he realises that I'm not actually drinking any more milk... just pretending... *grin*

Oh, and I found that I can make really cool noises by sucking on my fist! Kinda 'tsk tsk tsk' type noises... Daddy tries to do the same, and even though he's got such a big mouth, he can't manage to fit his fist into his mouth like I can... *proud*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home