Happy Birthday Uncle Nick!
It is Uncle Nick's birthday today, and we were invited over to his parents place today for cake! Yay! Cake! Well yay for Mummy and Daddy anyways, cos I'm still not allowed solids... *grumble*
I got carried by two of his nephews that were there and that was an experience... and I got passed around which was quite fun as everyone made heaps of funny faces at me and talked to me. I tried talking back, but alas people still don't get what I'm trying to say!
Also Uncle Nick was hassling Daddy cos he and Auntie Diana knows what Mummy got Daddy for his birthday which is two weeks ago, and Daddy still doesn't have a clue... *tee hee* Mummy showed me Daddy present when it arrived, so I know too but I'm not telling Daddy... and even if I wanted to I don't think he'll understand me just quite yet. :)
Can't wait to see his face when we give him his pressie!
I got carried by two of his nephews that were there and that was an experience... and I got passed around which was quite fun as everyone made heaps of funny faces at me and talked to me. I tried talking back, but alas people still don't get what I'm trying to say!
Also Uncle Nick was hassling Daddy cos he and Auntie Diana knows what Mummy got Daddy for his birthday which is two weeks ago, and Daddy still doesn't have a clue... *tee hee* Mummy showed me Daddy present when it arrived, so I know too but I'm not telling Daddy... and even if I wanted to I don't think he'll understand me just quite yet. :)
Can't wait to see his face when we give him his pressie!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home