Hannah Arrives

I am a wee little bub still in mum's little tummy. Looking forward to see the world and all else that comes with it. Seeya soon!

Guess how old I am now?

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

New Friend!


Was I that small once?
Originally uploaded by hannahwang.
Mummy's friend had a little girl recently and we went to visit her this evening.

She was tiny!

Her name is Ava and she's got a blog too! I've been checking it for her pics and updates about how she is going, and she is cute! I still can't believe how small she is!


Baby Ava
Originally uploaded by hannahwang.
Daddy tells me that I was this small once, and that I was born at the same place that we visited Ava. While we were looking for her room, Daddy took me around the ward and showed me a few places, like where I was bathed, and also where I spent some nights in the nursery... strange... I don't quite remember all these places, but I think I was sleeping most of the time when I first arrived... :)

So much has changed over the last 6 months!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home