Happy New Year again...
Yes, it's another new year for me again! At this rate I'll be like 3 years old soon! :)
It's the start of the Chinese New Year today and it's the year of the dog! Max should be happy! *Hee hee* We went over to Nai Nai and Yei Yei's place for Reunion Dinner last night and had steam boat! Well, as usual I had my nightly formula, but everyone else had steam boat... Nai Nai said to be patient cos next year I'll be old enough to eat at the table with the grown ups! Yay!
I got lots of red envelopes or Ang Pow's (red packet), which is nice and pretty, but I still haven't had a chance to taste them yet! Everyone just seems to take it out of my hands when I attempt to shove it anywhere close to my mouth... *grumble*
Apparantly they contain money, but what good to money to a seven and a half month old girl? :) It's going straight in my bank account so when I'm older I can buy a truckload of lollies and toys! Although Daddy reckons I should buy shares in lolly and toy companies instead...
This morning we went to Po Po and Gong Gong's house for some traditional Chinese New Year vegie dish. It contains something that looks like hair (yuk!), it's meant to make us prosperous so I'll be doing my bit eating lots when I'm older to help Mummy and Daddy be prosperous! *Tee hee*
Got more red packets, but still didn't get to taste it... why do people always try and spoil my fun? :P
It's the start of the Chinese New Year today and it's the year of the dog! Max should be happy! *Hee hee* We went over to Nai Nai and Yei Yei's place for Reunion Dinner last night and had steam boat! Well, as usual I had my nightly formula, but everyone else had steam boat... Nai Nai said to be patient cos next year I'll be old enough to eat at the table with the grown ups! Yay!
I got lots of red envelopes or Ang Pow's (red packet), which is nice and pretty, but I still haven't had a chance to taste them yet! Everyone just seems to take it out of my hands when I attempt to shove it anywhere close to my mouth... *grumble*
Apparantly they contain money, but what good to money to a seven and a half month old girl? :) It's going straight in my bank account so when I'm older I can buy a truckload of lollies and toys! Although Daddy reckons I should buy shares in lolly and toy companies instead...
This morning we went to Po Po and Gong Gong's house for some traditional Chinese New Year vegie dish. It contains something that looks like hair (yuk!), it's meant to make us prosperous so I'll be doing my bit eating lots when I'm older to help Mummy and Daddy be prosperous! *Tee hee*
Got more red packets, but still didn't get to taste it... why do people always try and spoil my fun? :P



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home