Hannah Arrives

I am a wee little bub still in mum's little tummy. Looking forward to see the world and all else that comes with it. Seeya soon!

Guess how old I am now?

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Out and about!

It was a full day of outings today!

Church in the morning, visit to some friends of Daddy's in the afternoon, then out for dinner at Spencer Village thie evening! Phew! No wonder I'm tired now!

Church was fun today, and Mummy took me to creche while Daddy stayed to listen to the message. I made a mess in creche when Mummy was pretending to drink some water out of my bottle and I knocked it all over myself and Mummy! It was hilarious! But I don't think Mummy thought it was. She changed me out of my wet clothes and then she told Daddy what happened when he came looking for us after the service. Daddy told me off a bit, but he didn't seem too annoyed and smiled when I laughed cheekily at him... I'm beginning to think I can get away with almost anything... *hee hee*

In the afternoon we when to visit Uncle Simon and Aunty Trish's new place! Well, more like new to us as they've been there for like over 2 years! Poor Uncle Simon had a sore foot when we got there as he got stung on the bottom of his foot by a bee or something... :( They had such a lovely place, and we sat around the table talking, and I just banged on the table with my hands! What fun! And I even got a belated Christmas pressie! The cutest little glow-worm toy whose face lights up and plays Christmas tunes! Thanks Uncle Simon and Aunty Trish my new glow-worm toy and the cuddles!

Then off to Spencer Village where we went for dinner with Aunty Grace, and Po Po, Aunty Hui and Uncle Dave, where they all stuffed themselves silly with almost authentic chinese hawker food!

What a tiring day, but it was great fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home