Learning to crawl
I've been flipping onto my tummy on my own lately, and Mummy tells me that this means that I'll be learning to crawl soon. Flipping onto my tummy used to be hard work, but I'm getting quite good at it recently, so hopefully this crawling thing will become easy.
It's frustrating at the moment cos I know where I'm trying to get to, but my legs just won't co-operate! I just end up getting tired, then bury my head in my hands then have a whinge until someone comes to help turn me around onto my back again.
I think the trick is that when I can turn myself onto my tummy AND back onto my back, then I should be able to master this crawling thing soon after. *fingers crossed*
It's frustrating at the moment cos I know where I'm trying to get to, but my legs just won't co-operate! I just end up getting tired, then bury my head in my hands then have a whinge until someone comes to help turn me around onto my back again.
I think the trick is that when I can turn myself onto my tummy AND back onto my back, then I should be able to master this crawling thing soon after. *fingers crossed*



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home