Hannah Arrives

I am a wee little bub still in mum's little tummy. Looking forward to see the world and all else that comes with it. Seeya soon!

Guess how old I am now?

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce!


I'm a Jolly Jumper!
Originally uploaded by hannahwang.
Daddy and Mummy finally took the hint about me loving to jump, and we went out shopping to get a Jolly Jumper.

Daddy forgot to pack the pram in Mummy's car so I got my first ride in a shopping trolley! Yay! It was fun riding backwards looking around, and swinging my feet. We visited a few places and couldn't find any Jolly Jumpers, but we ended up getting something similar from another company called the Jumping Joey.

Went home for a nice nap, and had a bath and food before I finally got a go at jumping using my new Jumping Joey! Bounce, bounce, bounce! What fun! I went for a full 10 minutes before Daddy gave me a break cos the instructions suggested only 10 minutes to begin with... Stupid instructions... spoiling my fun and all... *grumble*

Ooooh... can't wait for tomorrow where I get another go at bouncing around!!! Can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home