Hannah Arrives

I am a wee little bub still in mum's little tummy. Looking forward to see the world and all else that comes with it. Seeya soon!

Guess how old I am now?

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Outing to Fremantle!

This is the second time I have been to Fremantle, the first was ages ago when we drove to Fremantle for fish and chips when I was very little and I got grumpy and cried all the way home.

This time was much more fun as I can stay up much longer between naps, and we went to a cafe for a nice lunch. Daddy took me outside for a quick look around before the food arrived and it was quite busy and exciting on the main street.

We went next door after lunch for some ice cream, or shall I say Mummy and Daddy had some ice cream... *grumble* I'm not allowed any yet as it's not meant to be good for me... but how do we know that until I had some to try eh? :P When I'm allowed to have some next time, I'll be making up for the missed opportunity this time by eating ice cream all day long!

We took a quick walk around the main street before I started to get tired so we got back in the car and headed home. I was talking all the way home as I was trying to tell Mummy and Daddy about all the sights and sounds that I experienced that afternoon. I think I talked the entire time I was in the car, and I think I tired myself out cos when we reached home and got ready for bed, I was asleep just moments after being put to bed... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home