Playtime!
Mummy and Daddy started to use my porta-cot for my playtime today. It's basically like a cot, however it folds up and can be moved around as needed.
It is set up downstairs in our living/dining room, where Mummy and Daddy can go about their daily routine and I can play by myself in the porta-cot with my toys.
This also means that I can look at Max as he walks pass me every now and then, and he stops to look at me, sniffs a bit then runs past. He gives me this look, and I think he's jealous of the attention that I'm getting... poor Max! Once I get crawling and walking I'll be playing with you heaps! So be patient little dog brother!
It is set up downstairs in our living/dining room, where Mummy and Daddy can go about their daily routine and I can play by myself in the porta-cot with my toys.
This also means that I can look at Max as he walks pass me every now and then, and he stops to look at me, sniffs a bit then runs past. He gives me this look, and I think he's jealous of the attention that I'm getting... poor Max! Once I get crawling and walking I'll be playing with you heaps! So be patient little dog brother!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home