Hannah Arrives

I am a wee little bub still in mum's little tummy. Looking forward to see the world and all else that comes with it. Seeya soon!

Guess how old I am now?

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

High chair high jinks

I think I'm finally too big for my baby rocker... when I sit in it to be fed, my bum just sinks into it and I get a bit uncomfortable... and no I'm not getting fat! :P

So I've graduated to the high chair! Yay! I get to look around more, have this great table top to play stuff on, and get to sit at the dinner table with Mummy and Daddy while they have dinner! Joy!

It's nice and secure, and I get fully strapped into it, and I'm high enough for Max not to disturb me, although he still insists on tickling my feet by licking it sometimes... silly dog... I'll have to spoil him sometimes by dropping some food on the floor for him... Tee Hee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home