Pancakes!
We went out to the city for pancakes today for lunch, and I even got to try some! Sure I had to watch Mummy and Daddy eat their pancakes for lunch whilst I ate my fish porridge, but they ordered a stack of pancakes which we shared for dessert! Yum!
We then headed out shopping to look for a present for my cousin Marc in Singapore whose birthday is coming up, and there was a toy sale at David Jones so I ended up with some too! :)
Mummy and Daddy was looking for a xylophone piano for me, and we found one! I spent the entire car trip home banging on the keys and making my own brand of music, I call it "Hannah's Whacking Music"... *hee hee*
We then headed out shopping to look for a present for my cousin Marc in Singapore whose birthday is coming up, and there was a toy sale at David Jones so I ended up with some too! :)
Mummy and Daddy was looking for a xylophone piano for me, and we found one! I spent the entire car trip home banging on the keys and making my own brand of music, I call it "Hannah's Whacking Music"... *hee hee*



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home