Playtime with Max!
I had a nice treat today, and so did Max I think! We got to play together this afternoon after my nap.
Max was rather tired and sleepy in the afternoon as usual so he didn't mind so much when I sat next to him on his seat in the family room and I was stroking his fur and playing with him.
He's such a nice dog to put up with me while I'm stroking and sometimes even smacking him unintentionally... darned this mastering motor skills thingy... sorry Max! :)
Max was rather tired and sleepy in the afternoon as usual so he didn't mind so much when I sat next to him on his seat in the family room and I was stroking his fur and playing with him.
He's such a nice dog to put up with me while I'm stroking and sometimes even smacking him unintentionally... darned this mastering motor skills thingy... sorry Max! :)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home