Outdoor dinner
I had a good sleeping day today so Mummy suggested that we got some takeaway and headed out to the South Perth foreshore for dinner!
We went through drivethru at Red Rooster before heading to the river, and we got the picnic rugs out and had a nice dinner outdoors. It was a nice balmy night and I got to see many people out enjoying their evening and lots of kids running around. Can't wait until I'm old enough to run around like crazy! :)
I saw heaps of birds lurking around hoping that we would drop some food, and there was a flock of parrots to flew by and they made heaps of noise!
There were also heaps of flies which really bothered me at one stage... silly flies... Daddy tells me that is part of being in Perth in summer, those damn flies! *grumble* why won't they leave little ol' me alone?
Daddy even put me on his shoulders and took me to the kids playground nearby to see what all the fun was about, there was even a little boy there who was waving and said hi to me! :) Daddy didn't like that little boy's advances and told me that he would want to see the little boy's police clearance before I can play with him... Silly Daddy! I can tell he's going to be one of those difficult over-protective daddies... :)
It was a lovely night out, and Mummy and Daddy suggest that we should do this more often... Yay!
We went through drivethru at Red Rooster before heading to the river, and we got the picnic rugs out and had a nice dinner outdoors. It was a nice balmy night and I got to see many people out enjoying their evening and lots of kids running around. Can't wait until I'm old enough to run around like crazy! :)
I saw heaps of birds lurking around hoping that we would drop some food, and there was a flock of parrots to flew by and they made heaps of noise!
There were also heaps of flies which really bothered me at one stage... silly flies... Daddy tells me that is part of being in Perth in summer, those damn flies! *grumble* why won't they leave little ol' me alone?
Daddy even put me on his shoulders and took me to the kids playground nearby to see what all the fun was about, there was even a little boy there who was waving and said hi to me! :) Daddy didn't like that little boy's advances and told me that he would want to see the little boy's police clearance before I can play with him... Silly Daddy! I can tell he's going to be one of those difficult over-protective daddies... :)
It was a lovely night out, and Mummy and Daddy suggest that we should do this more often... Yay!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home