Hannah Arrives

I am a wee little bub still in mum's little tummy. Looking forward to see the world and all else that comes with it. Seeya soon!

Guess how old I am now?

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Sitting up... well mostly...


Toppling over!
Originally uploaded by hannahwang.
I have been sitting up by myself lately, but not for extended periods of time...

Oh, and I don't actually get myself to a sitting position from lying down, I usually have to be put there by Mummy or Daddy, but I can sit up and play with my toys which is great fun!

Although it's always frustrating when I topple over cos I can't reach my toys and play with them, so I usually have to complain and whine a bit before Mummy or Daddy sits be back up again... but at least I have them well trained and am getting good at getting their attention nowadays! *tee hee*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home