Hannah Arrives

I am a wee little bub still in mum's little tummy. Looking forward to see the world and all else that comes with it. Seeya soon!

Guess how old I am now?

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Birthday Buffet...

We went out for a buffet breakfast this morning at Burswood Atrium to celebrate Ee Ee's birthday, well it's not really for another week and a half, but we celebrated early as Gong Gong is not going to be here on her birthday as he's heading back to Malaysia for business.

This is the second time I've been to the Atrium buffet, and the other time was for lunch, and this time I actually got to eat some stuff from the buffet so that was great, and it was yummy!

Cousins Jia Jia and Si Si were also there and as usual they were very excited to play with me, and I was soooo excited to play with them too that I just kept squealing and yelling out with joy! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home