Hannah Arrives

I am a wee little bub still in mum's little tummy. Looking forward to see the world and all else that comes with it. Seeya soon!

Guess how old I am now?

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Happy Birthday Yei Yei!

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to Yei Yei! Happy Birthday to you!!!

It's Yei Yei's birthday today, and I managed to spend the entire day with him as I was over at Yei Yei and Nai Nai's place today. Daddy took me over before heading off to work, but stayed for a bit with Yei Yei and I as we were opening the pressie I got him! It was a nice framed picture of Yei Yei and me!

In fact, I think I was more excited about opening the pressie than he was, but then again that might be because I knew what was in the wrapping! :)

Happy Birthday Yei Yei! Hope you had a nice birthday spending it with me! I love you heaps and thanks so much for taking such good care of me with Nai Nai whenever I'm over!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home