Quick lunch...
Aunty Grace and Nai Nai were out shopping in Northbridge getting some groceries today at about lunchtime, so Mummy, Daddy and I popped out for a quick Yum Cha lunch with them.
I got to try more food today... Steamed BBQ Pork buns, some Ma Lai Ko which is some steamed cake dessert, and some Tau Foo Fa which is like a sweet tofu dessert... Yum!
Max was a naughty dog today, and managed to get my cute little sunhat that I wore today off the table, and took it outside for a chew tonight... he chewed both straps off the hat, the silly dog, but then again that's okay as those silly dangly straps have been bothering me before... so um, he's a good dog I think?
I got to try more food today... Steamed BBQ Pork buns, some Ma Lai Ko which is some steamed cake dessert, and some Tau Foo Fa which is like a sweet tofu dessert... Yum!
Max was a naughty dog today, and managed to get my cute little sunhat that I wore today off the table, and took it outside for a chew tonight... he chewed both straps off the hat, the silly dog, but then again that's okay as those silly dangly straps have been bothering me before... so um, he's a good dog I think?



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home