Ryan's Home!
I heard from Daddy today that Ryan went home for the first time from the hospital today, so he got to meet the cats and also got to explore his own little room!
This also means that he's got access to the Internet now, which means he can blog! Yay! I just checked and he's already set it all up and blogging, so if anyone is interested you can go visit Ryan's Blog!
Hrmmm... maybe we can both setup MSN accounts so that we can chat to each other when we are bored... *tee hee*
This also means that he's got access to the Internet now, which means he can blog! Yay! I just checked and he's already set it all up and blogging, so if anyone is interested you can go visit Ryan's Blog!
Hrmmm... maybe we can both setup MSN accounts so that we can chat to each other when we are bored... *tee hee*



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home