Changing of seasons...
Well, it's been autumn for over 2 months now, and it's well and truly into the colder weather as Mummy and Daddy have been dressing me up in 2 layers of clothing for bed!
Even the little heater in my room is turned on slightly overnight to keep me snug as a bug in a rug! I can remember like it was ages ago, when I first came home when that little heater was kept on overnight to keep me warm as a little bub.
We all went out for a nice walk this morning to get some fresh air, so I was all rugged up, and even had my little beanie on to keep my head and ears warm! Normally I would just rip them off my head as soon as Mummy put them on, but today I left them on as my ears were getting chilly... :)
Before long, we'll be deep into winter and I'm sure Mummy will be putting me in about 5 layers of clothes just to make sure I don't wake up feeling cold in those frosty winter mornings! *tee hee*
Even the little heater in my room is turned on slightly overnight to keep me snug as a bug in a rug! I can remember like it was ages ago, when I first came home when that little heater was kept on overnight to keep me warm as a little bub.
We all went out for a nice walk this morning to get some fresh air, so I was all rugged up, and even had my little beanie on to keep my head and ears warm! Normally I would just rip them off my head as soon as Mummy put them on, but today I left them on as my ears were getting chilly... :)
Before long, we'll be deep into winter and I'm sure Mummy will be putting me in about 5 layers of clothes just to make sure I don't wake up feeling cold in those frosty winter mornings! *tee hee*



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home