Hannah Arrives

I am a wee little bub still in mum's little tummy. Looking forward to see the world and all else that comes with it. Seeya soon!

Guess how old I am now?

Saturday, May 20, 2006

My first haircut!

I went for my first hairdressers appointment today, and had my hair cut for the first time! Daddy went a bit earlier for his haircut at the same place, and I followed Mummy and Aunty Grace afterwards and it was fun!

I sat there nicely on Mummy's lap while the nice hairdresser lady cut my hair. She didn't take too long, and made it lots of fun for me, and now I don't look quite as scruffy as Daddy reckons... *hee hee*

I think Daddy and Mummy are getting worried now that I seem to love going to the hairdressers as they will probably have to work extra hard to pay for my hairdresser visits! :)


Hannah's First Haircut!
Originally uploaded by hannahwang.
Although now I look a bit more like a boy... but wearing more pink and possibly a hair clip should help fix that... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home