Hannah Arrives

I am a wee little bub still in mum's little tummy. Looking forward to see the world and all else that comes with it. Seeya soon!

Guess how old I am now?

Sunday, May 07, 2006

New friend...

We went to the hospital this afternoon to visit a new baby boy Elliot who is the new bundle of joy for Uncle David and Aunty Juliya.

They came to visit me when I was much younger and now they have a little boy of their own! Congratulations Uncle David and Aunty Julia! Elliot is a cute little boy, although he didn't want to play and all he wanted to do was sleep... how boring! :)

Although I think I was sleeping most of the time too when I was 2 days old, so I probably should wait until he grows up a bit before I can play with him properly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home