Another new friend!
We went to visit Uncle Nick, Aunty Diana and their new baby Ryan this evening before dinner.
Baby Ryan is a little cutie and was very quiet and sleeping... kinda like Elliot when we went to visit him last week! Now I've got 2 little boys to boss around... *tee hee*
I sat on Daddy's lap while Uncle Nick was holding little Ryan, and I kept trying to touch him trying to wake him up to play, but he just kept sleeping... Gosh, these boys are no fun! :P
Uncle Nick and Aunty Diana looked really happy to have Ryan in their arms, although they did look really tired especially poor Uncle Nick... I tried to tell little Ryan to be a good little boy and sleep heaps so that his parents can have a good rest, but he just kept sleeping and ignoring me so I suppose he did hear me... :)
Well, I hope Ryan catches up on his sleep and grows up quickly so that he can run around and play with me soon!
Baby Ryan is a little cutie and was very quiet and sleeping... kinda like Elliot when we went to visit him last week! Now I've got 2 little boys to boss around... *tee hee*
I sat on Daddy's lap while Uncle Nick was holding little Ryan, and I kept trying to touch him trying to wake him up to play, but he just kept sleeping... Gosh, these boys are no fun! :P
Uncle Nick and Aunty Diana looked really happy to have Ryan in their arms, although they did look really tired especially poor Uncle Nick... I tried to tell little Ryan to be a good little boy and sleep heaps so that his parents can have a good rest, but he just kept sleeping and ignoring me so I suppose he did hear me... :)
Well, I hope Ryan catches up on his sleep and grows up quickly so that he can run around and play with me soon!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home