Hannah Arrives

I am a wee little bub still in mum's little tummy. Looking forward to see the world and all else that comes with it. Seeya soon!

Guess how old I am now?

Saturday, April 15, 2006

We're going to the zoo... zoo.. zoo!!!

Went on my first visit to the zoo today, and it fun!

We got there just before lunchtime and we rushed to see the penguins as it was their feeding time. These cute little pengiuns were swimming around their pool eating bits of fish, and having a great time! I was so excited seeing these animals for the first time!

We then went to the African Savanna exhibit, and saw rhinos, zebras and giraffes. Although most of the animals were either hiding or napping as it was quite a warm day and so everyone was sleepy!

After lunch we went to see the birds and then the nocturnal exhibit. These animals in this exhibit only come out at night so it was very dark inside.


Mr Big Elephant
Originally uploaded by hannahwang.
It was off to see the big elephants after that, and then the large monkeys called the Orang Utans which came from East Malaysia which is the place Mummy was from! Daddy joked to say that I was a little Orang Utan as they are from the same place Mummy was from, and also they had lovely orange fur which is kinda like my pretty browny hair! :)

Even though we got home early for my afternoon nap, I was sooo excited from my zoo outing that I could not sleep so I just kept talking and telling my toys all about it! I got soooo tired that I cried for a long while, until Mummy and Daddy got me up for a late bath, dinner and cuddles before I headed off to bed early for the night.

It was an exciting but exhausting day, and I can't wait until another one of these outings with Mummy and Daddy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home