Hannah Arrives

I am a wee little bub still in mum's little tummy. Looking forward to see the world and all else that comes with it. Seeya soon!

Guess how old I am now?

Friday, April 21, 2006

Blue Duckie Breakfast


Say Cheese? In here please!
Originally uploaded by hannahwang.
Daddy took today off to spend some time with Aunty Agnes, Uncle Basil and Cousin Marc, and seeing Mummy took the whole week off to study, we decided to head out to Cottesloe for a nice breakfast with our guests!

On the way there Daddy and Mummy were telling me how they got married in Cottesloe at a place called the Cottesloe Civic Centre, and they promised me to take be there for a look around another time. Mummy said that they haven't really been back there often since they got married so it'll be a nice time for all of us.


Playing with Aunts
Originally uploaded by hannahwang.
We went to a place called the Blue Duck cafe for brekkie, Mummy ordered the pancakes which meant that I had some too! Yum! I think pancakes are my most favourite breakfast food at the moment, although it's more of a treat than my usual breakfast food... *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home