Hannah Arrives

I am a wee little bub still in mum's little tummy. Looking forward to see the world and all else that comes with it. Seeya soon!

Guess how old I am now?

Friday, April 21, 2006

Big Family Dinner!

Nai Nai and Yei Yei have been down south in Bussleton for a church camp most of this week, so they haven't caught up with Aunty Agnes and her family, but they returned today just before lunch, and we all caught up for a big family dinner tonight!

We were out celebrating Yei Yei's birthday which was a few weeks ago, so Uncle Basil and Aunty Agnes took us all out for a nice big dinner which included a huge snow crab! I saw it swimming in the tank earlier, but now it's sitting on our table in pieces and all deep fried! Poor crab... it looked quite happy sitting in the fish tank staring blankly back at me... :(

There were fish tanks everywhere I went today! At the Blue Duck cafe there were tropical fish in the fish tank there, and there were fishes and eels at the Dim Sum place for lunch, and tonight there were more fishes, crabs and lobsters in this tank.

Mummy asked me if I wanted some fishes when I'm older as pets, but I think Max will get jealous and try and eat them or something... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home