Hannah Arrives

I am a wee little bub still in mum's little tummy. Looking forward to see the world and all else that comes with it. Seeya soon!

Guess how old I am now?

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Overseas visitors!


Getting acquainted...
Originally uploaded by hannahwang.
Daddy's sister Aunty Agnes and her family came over from Singapore late last night to just to see me for the first time!

Uncle Basil, Aunty Agnes and cousin Marc popped over this afternoon to visit me, and I had a great time catching up with them! I haven't seen them since I was born as they are living in Singapore, but they have been talking to me over the phone and seeing my pictures on the internet! :)

I got heaps of pressies from them, including very pretty new clothes, and a nice little teddy bear from cousin Marc! He was even nice enough to give me a drawing that he specially drew for me!

Daddy came home early from work today to spend time with us all, and we went out for an early dinner at the Hyatt tonight, and it was yet another buffet! I think Mummy and Daddy seem to like to go out to eat yummy food, and it's a good thing that I enjoy my food too, otherwise I think they might be distraught that their little girl is not as keen on yummy food as they are! *tee hee*


Aunty Agnes, Marc and Me!
Originally uploaded by hannahwang.
All this excitement made me all tired so I had an earlish night, and will need to be rested as we'll be doing more stuff over the next few days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home