Hannah Arrives

I am a wee little bub still in mum's little tummy. Looking forward to see the world and all else that comes with it. Seeya soon!

Guess how old I am now?

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Fun filled weekend!

This weekend we ended up going out heaps as Mummy has finished her exams and has more time! Yay!

We went out eating, shopping, visiting family, went to church and even went out to the foreshore to run around this afternoon as the weather was nice and sunny! I got to play at the playground for a little while with Daddy, and even went down the slide with Daddy!

Afterwards I just ran around the park, stomping on leaves and picking up random things to give to Mummy and Daddy. Can't wait until the weather is always this good so that we can do this more often!

Oh, and we found out that Aunty Hui and Uncle Colly got engaged during the week! Congrats Aunty Hui and Uncle Colly! This means that hopefully Mummy will take me out to buy some pretty dresses to wear for some special occasion next year! *tee hee*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home