Hannah Arrives

I am a wee little bub still in mum's little tummy. Looking forward to see the world and all else that comes with it. Seeya soon!

Guess how old I am now?

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Happy 30th Birthday Daddy!


Me and Daddy at his party!
Originally uploaded by hannahwang.
Daddy turned 30 today! Yay!

We had a birthday party organised for Daddy at Nai Nai and Yei Yei's place yesterday and Daddy got to catchup with lots of friends that he hasn't see for ages!

Daddy didn't want to make a big deal for his birthday (cos Mummy thinks that he doesn't want to grow old!), but Mummy insisted that he had a little party to celebrate!

Daddy got lots of cool toys (Yes, my Daddy still gets toys at his age), and he seemed very happy! Mummy and I got him a watch a while back, and Mummy told Daddy he can go shopping for his own pressie from us when we are on holidays in a week's time.

There were lots of yummy food that Nai Nai and Auntie Grace tirelessly made and everyone had a great time! I really should learn how to make all these yummy food from Nai Nai so that I can help them out next time! Right now I only help out by eating the yummy food! *tee hee*

Happy Birthday Daddy! Lots of hugs and kisses from me! *hugs* *kisses*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home