Packing for our trip!
I think we're almost packed for our trip! Well, more like Mummy has decided to be organised as usual and pack for Daddy and I.
I suspect that Daddy has no idea what to bring, and given the choice would just travel with the clothes on his back, but seeing Mummy and I will have to spend all that time with him, it's a good thing he has a change of clothes so he doesn't stink too much! *hee hee*
While Mummy was packing, I had fun climbing into the suitcases, and out again and pretending it was like a boat. Daddy dragged the suitcase with me in it around the house and it was great fun! Daddy said that I won't need to travel in the suitcase as I've got a valid ticket to go on the plane, but I won't have my own seat so I'll have to sit on Mummy and Daddy's lap!
Only one more sleep to go before my first fun filled holiday experience!
I suspect that Daddy has no idea what to bring, and given the choice would just travel with the clothes on his back, but seeing Mummy and I will have to spend all that time with him, it's a good thing he has a change of clothes so he doesn't stink too much! *hee hee*
While Mummy was packing, I had fun climbing into the suitcases, and out again and pretending it was like a boat. Daddy dragged the suitcase with me in it around the house and it was great fun! Daddy said that I won't need to travel in the suitcase as I've got a valid ticket to go on the plane, but I won't have my own seat so I'll have to sit on Mummy and Daddy's lap!
Only one more sleep to go before my first fun filled holiday experience!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home