Family Holiday in Margaret River
Mummy and Daddy decided that since we were going to be busy all the past weekend for Aunty Hui and Uncle Colly's wedding, it would be a good idea to take some time off this week for a nice family holiday, where it was just us! Even Max came along for the holiday which was great seeing he's turning 21 this week! Well, he's really turning 3, but in dog years it's 21 apparently... :)
We went down to a nice farmstay called Redgate Farmstay, which allowed pets like Max to stay too! Our little cottage has a nice backyard which Max could run around freely in, and just behind our cottage is the paddock where the horses roam! I've seen horses on TV and in books before, but nobody told me that they were so HUGE! Daddy even got to feed them, and asked me if I wanted to as well, but I didn't want to as they looked like they could eat my little hand!!!
It took us about 4 hours to get there from home, and Mummy and I were sitting in the back of the car, eating, singing and watching DVD's while Max was all sleepy from the pills that Mummy and Daddy gave him to calm him for the drive down... *tee hee* Daddy threatened to give me those pills if I was naughty and noisy on the way down, but I was an absolute angel!
We just napped in the afternoon, and then went to the shops in the main street of Margaret River to some groceries, and had yummy home-made pizza for dinner before spending some nice time together after dinner watching some Foxtel and I managed to do some drawing as Mummy got me some new pens and a big doodle book for the trip! Daddy had started this nice warm fire, so I was just mesmerized staring at it before bedtime as it made our cottage warm and cosy.
All excited about the next few days as Mummy and Daddy had made plans on great places to visit that apparently even I would enjoy!
We went down to a nice farmstay called Redgate Farmstay, which allowed pets like Max to stay too! Our little cottage has a nice backyard which Max could run around freely in, and just behind our cottage is the paddock where the horses roam! I've seen horses on TV and in books before, but nobody told me that they were so HUGE! Daddy even got to feed them, and asked me if I wanted to as well, but I didn't want to as they looked like they could eat my little hand!!!
It took us about 4 hours to get there from home, and Mummy and I were sitting in the back of the car, eating, singing and watching DVD's while Max was all sleepy from the pills that Mummy and Daddy gave him to calm him for the drive down... *tee hee* Daddy threatened to give me those pills if I was naughty and noisy on the way down, but I was an absolute angel!
We just napped in the afternoon, and then went to the shops in the main street of Margaret River to some groceries, and had yummy home-made pizza for dinner before spending some nice time together after dinner watching some Foxtel and I managed to do some drawing as Mummy got me some new pens and a big doodle book for the trip! Daddy had started this nice warm fire, so I was just mesmerized staring at it before bedtime as it made our cottage warm and cosy.
All excited about the next few days as Mummy and Daddy had made plans on great places to visit that apparently even I would enjoy!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home