Hannah Arrives

I am a wee little bub still in mum's little tummy. Looking forward to see the world and all else that comes with it. Seeya soon!

Guess how old I am now?

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Feeding animals and ourselves!


Stay down and eat, Gumby!
Originally uploaded by hannahwang
Daddy and Mummy had a surprise for me this morning... and after breakfast we all said goodbye to Max for the morning and told him to enjoy being outdoors, and not annoy the horses too much by barking at them! :)

We drove a little while until we got to a petting zoo! We all know how much I love animals, and now I get to go up close and personal with lots of them! A little baby kangaroo named Gum Boots (or Gumby as I call him) greeted us, as we got a pail of vegies and grains, and I got started by feeding him some carrots. He's a cute little joey and he followed us around as we fed all the different animals, I asked Mummy if we could take him home with us, but Daddy said that we've already got Max as a pet and he might get jealous if we took Gumby home with us... Yeah, Max is the jealous type as we know how jealous he got when Mummy took me home from the hospital that first time... *tee hee*


Checking out the birdies...
Originally uploaded by hannahwang
Afterwards, we drove to a place called the Berry Farm, where Mummy was so looking forward to having Devonshire Tea, which is some scones with cream and jam! Yum! We sat down to have a snack, and there were all these little birdies flying around us, and some were getting quite close.

Mummy and Daddy told me to keep really still, and eventually one little birdie flew down and sat at our table! Daddy put the leftover jam on the far side of our table, and soon more birdies joined the first and they started to eat our jam! The nerve of them eating our leftovers! *hee hee*

Afterwards we went to buy some nice jams and other stuff from the shop there and had some lunch there before heading home for our nap. Later than afternoon, we took a nice walk out to where the chickens and ducks are and fed them bread and our food scraps from last night.

Then off to dinner we went to the main street of Margaret River where we ended up in a place called the Spaghetti Bowl where we had some yummy pasta, then back to our warm cosy cottage for a pre-bedtime bubble bath in the spa! What an exciting day it's been!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home