Happy Birthday Daddy!
Mummy woke me up this morning for a feed then we sneaked into Daddy's room and suprised him by waking him up for his birthday and giving him his pressie! It was a big glow stick! :) He was quite excited about it... dunno what it is with Daddy and things that are shiney and things that light up and glow... :)
Lots of people came round in the afternoon and ate cake and it was so exciting! Daddy put me away to sleep, but I wanted to be involved so I kept yelling until he came back to take my downstairs to where the action is! I even got to blow out the candles on Daddy's birthday cake with him! Although I think he did most of the blowing. A wee little girl like me doesn't have much of a breath, but I'm working on it! Before long I'll be spitting and spluttering on the cakes like the best of them! *tee hee*
And just think it's Father's Day tomorrow, so more fun to be had with Daddy then!
Lots of people came round in the afternoon and ate cake and it was so exciting! Daddy put me away to sleep, but I wanted to be involved so I kept yelling until he came back to take my downstairs to where the action is! I even got to blow out the candles on Daddy's birthday cake with him! Although I think he did most of the blowing. A wee little girl like me doesn't have much of a breath, but I'm working on it! Before long I'll be spitting and spluttering on the cakes like the best of them! *tee hee*
And just think it's Father's Day tomorrow, so more fun to be had with Daddy then!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home