Hannah Arrives

I am a wee little bub still in mum's little tummy. Looking forward to see the world and all else that comes with it. Seeya soon!

Guess how old I am now?

Monday, September 26, 2005

Weekend at home


Sitting Pretty!
Originally uploaded by hannahwang.
I've been home for like 4 days straight now, cos Po Po came over on Friday to look after me at home cos the cleaner was over making our house nice and clean for us!

On saturday morning we went for a car ride to IKEA! Aunty Grace had a few things to get and Daddy just wanted to check out cool IKEA stuff... Mummy was telling me that IKEA was one of Daddy's favourite places, but said that I'll be getting decent furniture from other places when I grow up, much to the dismay of Daddy... *tee hee* The kids stuff was pretty bright and colourful, and I can't wait to get cool stuff from there in the future, and also to play in the kids play area with all those colourful balls!

We went out for a nice walk that evening, and it was nice to get some fresh air and sun on my skin!


This collar tastes goooood!
Originally uploaded by hannahwang.
Yesterday we made it out to church in the morning and Mummy dressed me up in a funky sporty pink outfit. It was quite funny cos one of the Aunties at church asked Mummy if I was a boy! She probably thought I was a very metrosexual boy! *tee hee*

In the afternoon we decided to have a play session with Mummy and Daddy in the front room, and it was fun! I was lying in the middle of my large flower mat, and a had fun chewing and licking my toys on the mat. Even Max came in and tried to play with us, and he was quite nice to me. He didn't even try and nibble my feet like last time. Good boy! :)

It was a fun weekend and today's a public holiday so Mummy and Daddy are home again! Took a bath in the big bath today with Daddy so I had plenty of room to kick and splash around and had a bath full of toys! Can't wait until I go for my baby swim classes when it's warmer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home