Mummy's Shiney Pressie!
Online shopping is great! I managed to get a pressie for Mummy and ordered it online for her! All on my own... well with the assistance of Daddy for the use of his credit card, and also for delivery of the pressie... but otherwise all on my own! :)
It's a cool shiney music player, which displays photos too! It's an eye pod or something like that, but I can't see how it looks like an eye... but it's cool! Daddy even helped me come up with a nice message to put on it which was nicely engraved on the back of it...
Hope you like it Mummy! You deserve it! You're the best Mummy in the whole wide world... and beyond!!! And this is a small gesture from Daddy and I to let you know how much we love and appreciate you! Oh, and also so that you can carry around hundreds of pictures of me in that new toy of yours! *tee hee*
It's a cool shiney music player, which displays photos too! It's an eye pod or something like that, but I can't see how it looks like an eye... but it's cool! Daddy even helped me come up with a nice message to put on it which was nicely engraved on the back of it...
Hope you like it Mummy! You deserve it! You're the best Mummy in the whole wide world... and beyond!!! And this is a small gesture from Daddy and I to let you know how much we love and appreciate you! Oh, and also so that you can carry around hundreds of pictures of me in that new toy of yours! *tee hee*



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home