Smiling Happy People...
Yeah, pretty much sums up this week, seen heaps of smiling happy people this week... Spent most of this week at Po Po's house during the day when Mummy and Daddy are at work, and it's great fun to spend some time with Po Po and Uncle David and Aunty Hui. And they seem to have fun as well which is a relief! Not sure about how they felt about me coming over and taking over the house and all, but they seem quite nice about it! :)
The weekend has been quite fun, and had a couple of Daddy's friends drop by to see me for the first time. They brought gifts as well, which is really nice of them... I'm beginning to enjoy having people over to see me... especially if it involves receiving of some cool pressies too! *Tee hee*
Daddy was telling Max of yesterday cos apparantly he got off his collar when Daddy went out to buy some coffee with him. He was running around a busy street and Daddy seemed really upset when he got home, poor Daddy! I think he mentioned that Max nearly got run over a few time, bad Max! BAD DOG! Glad you're okay though... otherwise I won't have a play buddy when I'm a bit older...
Got some tummy time on Daddy's tummy this afternoon, and it was fun! Daddy make a nice recliner chair and I spent a bit of time sitting there looking around. Daddy's tum tum was nice and comfy... Mummy reckons it's becos Daddy has a chubby tummy... hee hee...
The weekend has been quite fun, and had a couple of Daddy's friends drop by to see me for the first time. They brought gifts as well, which is really nice of them... I'm beginning to enjoy having people over to see me... especially if it involves receiving of some cool pressies too! *Tee hee*
Daddy was telling Max of yesterday cos apparantly he got off his collar when Daddy went out to buy some coffee with him. He was running around a busy street and Daddy seemed really upset when he got home, poor Daddy! I think he mentioned that Max nearly got run over a few time, bad Max! BAD DOG! Glad you're okay though... otherwise I won't have a play buddy when I'm a bit older...
Got some tummy time on Daddy's tummy this afternoon, and it was fun! Daddy make a nice recliner chair and I spent a bit of time sitting there looking around. Daddy's tum tum was nice and comfy... Mummy reckons it's becos Daddy has a chubby tummy... hee hee...




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home