Hannah Arrives

I am a wee little bub still in mum's little tummy. Looking forward to see the world and all else that comes with it. Seeya soon!

Guess how old I am now?

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Bathtime Fun!


Floating in the big bath!
Originally uploaded by hannahwang.
Took another bath with Daddy today! It's so much better in the big bath cos I can kick around to my hearts content. Mummy was taking lots of pictures and I kicked the water so hard that even Mummy got wet! *hee hee*

Daddy got the bathroom all warm and toasty and filled up the big bath with water and he carried me into bath with him and we spashed around for a bit. He even massaged my head and said that this is what Mummy gets done at the hairdressers, and he washed my hair and combed it back, so I looked like some mafia chick! :)


Pick the cutest toy! :)
Originally uploaded by hannahwang.
It was a good day, as I was well rested and was hungry so I finished all my milk, and Daddy put me on the big bed with all my toys and took pictures! So many little friends to play with, and I'm still trying to work out which one is my favourite one. Mummy tells me that I'll have to give them names eventually, but I'm having trouble coming up with even one name, and there are heaps of toys! I'll have to enlist the help of Mummy and Daddy to name them me thinks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home