Morning of Clinics...
Went to the child health clinic and the GP this morning, and at the GP they snuck up on me and gave me yet another shot... *grumble* I'm beginning to think that no good can come out of visits to the GP...
Woke up this morning and was taken by Mummy to spend some time with her and Daddy in bed while Daddy wakes up. Well he was mostly awake watching tennis on telly. Daddy fed me while Mummy got ready for work and to my suprise Daddy stayed home today!
Daddy took me to the child health clinic for my 3 month checkup and I'll be 3 months tomorrow! I got weighed and measured and now I'm a whopping 5.895 kgs, 59.5 cm long, and my head is 38.2cm around. (Hmmm... hope my head stops getting bigger otherwise I'll look like Daddy... *tee hee*)
Then we went for a short drive while I slept and then went to GP afterwards, and all was going well until I felt this needle in my thigh... *whimper* Ouch ouch ouch... It HURTS!!! Daddy held me close and cuddled me, and told me what a brave girl I am which was nice... but IT STILL HURTS!!! :)
I did manage to get some nice cherry vanilla medicine to help ease the pain, which was yum! but I don't think it's worth going through the pain in the first place... I'm tired now so it's back to more sleeping in the afternoon... *yawn*
Woke up this morning and was taken by Mummy to spend some time with her and Daddy in bed while Daddy wakes up. Well he was mostly awake watching tennis on telly. Daddy fed me while Mummy got ready for work and to my suprise Daddy stayed home today!
Daddy took me to the child health clinic for my 3 month checkup and I'll be 3 months tomorrow! I got weighed and measured and now I'm a whopping 5.895 kgs, 59.5 cm long, and my head is 38.2cm around. (Hmmm... hope my head stops getting bigger otherwise I'll look like Daddy... *tee hee*)
Then we went for a short drive while I slept and then went to GP afterwards, and all was going well until I felt this needle in my thigh... *whimper* Ouch ouch ouch... It HURTS!!! Daddy held me close and cuddled me, and told me what a brave girl I am which was nice... but IT STILL HURTS!!! :)
I did manage to get some nice cherry vanilla medicine to help ease the pain, which was yum! but I don't think it's worth going through the pain in the first place... I'm tired now so it's back to more sleeping in the afternoon... *yawn*



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home