Christmas Preparations
Daddy set up the Christmas Tree today, and seeing it's my first Christmas, it was all very exciting!
Mummy was feeding me in the front room as Daddy was assembling the tree, and putting the lights, and decorations up on the tree... needless to say I was quite distracted while feeding looking at all the stuff that Daddy was doing! :)
When it was all set up, Mummy carried me up close to the tree for a closer look, and I was quite mesmerised by the shiney balls on the tree... I could see my reflection in them and I can't help but want to reach out to grab them. Mummy even let me touch the tree with my feet and I could almost kick one of those shiney balls that came close to my feet!
In the evening we headed over to Aunty Grace's apartment for a visit as we haven't been for ages. We all got packed in the car, and Daddy took us through drive thru at KFC and got some food to have at Aunty Grace's place. Daddy was quite happy about the choice in dinner, especially seeing Mummy approved on this occasion... Hee hee...
I got to play on the floor of the apartment, and it was sooo comfy as there was plush new carpets for me to drool on! :) Mummy, Daddy and Aunty Grace had dinner whilst I played, then I had a good time playing with Aunty Grace. She even fed me before we had to go home for my sleep!
Aunty Grace has a really cool apartment, and I'm looking forward to spending more time over there with Aunty Grace when I'm a bit older. It's got a great view of the area around our house and the city, and it overlooks the choo choo trains! :)
Mummy was feeding me in the front room as Daddy was assembling the tree, and putting the lights, and decorations up on the tree... needless to say I was quite distracted while feeding looking at all the stuff that Daddy was doing! :)
When it was all set up, Mummy carried me up close to the tree for a closer look, and I was quite mesmerised by the shiney balls on the tree... I could see my reflection in them and I can't help but want to reach out to grab them. Mummy even let me touch the tree with my feet and I could almost kick one of those shiney balls that came close to my feet!
In the evening we headed over to Aunty Grace's apartment for a visit as we haven't been for ages. We all got packed in the car, and Daddy took us through drive thru at KFC and got some food to have at Aunty Grace's place. Daddy was quite happy about the choice in dinner, especially seeing Mummy approved on this occasion... Hee hee...
I got to play on the floor of the apartment, and it was sooo comfy as there was plush new carpets for me to drool on! :) Mummy, Daddy and Aunty Grace had dinner whilst I played, then I had a good time playing with Aunty Grace. She even fed me before we had to go home for my sleep!
Aunty Grace has a really cool apartment, and I'm looking forward to spending more time over there with Aunty Grace when I'm a bit older. It's got a great view of the area around our house and the city, and it overlooks the choo choo trains! :)




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home