Out for a Banquet Dinner
We went out for dinner tonight as Yei Yei invited us out for a nice banquet dinner.
It was at a place called Chinahouse which apparantly Daddy used to get takeaway heaps from there when he was at Uni cos it was cheap cheap! :)
There was heaps of food although Mummy and Daddy had to scoff the food down quickly as they wanted to make sure they ate as much as possible before I got tired and cranky which meant that we had to go home... Daddy tells me that he had to learn to eat much quicker now that I'm around! Tee Hee! :)
It was at a place called Chinahouse which apparantly Daddy used to get takeaway heaps from there when he was at Uni cos it was cheap cheap! :)
There was heaps of food although Mummy and Daddy had to scoff the food down quickly as they wanted to make sure they ate as much as possible before I got tired and cranky which meant that we had to go home... Daddy tells me that he had to learn to eat much quicker now that I'm around! Tee Hee! :)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home