Hannah Arrives

I am a wee little bub still in mum's little tummy. Looking forward to see the world and all else that comes with it. Seeya soon!

Guess how old I am now?

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Bouncey Castle!


Bouncey Castle!
Originally uploaded by hannahwang.
We went to a birthday party today, and it was Daddy's old friend's daughter Julianne turning 4! Happy Birthday Julianne!

It was an awesome party with this great big bouncey castle and also lots of activities involving princesses and pirates! What a treat!

Daddy took me into the bouncey castle and we just sat in there watching all these older kids running around, jumping, and being silly and it was great fun! I think Daddy was a bit stressed trying to defend me from all these kids narrowly missing us while bouncing around like crazy! *tee hee*

Poor Daddy! I think he was feeling a bit sick and unsteady when we got out, but I think he had fun too!

I even got this cool balloon that floats in the air all by itself! As if by magic! What a treat! And I even left with this cool present which I got to pick myself! What an awesome party! And to think it's only a few hours away before another fantastic party which is Daddy's birthday party at Nai Nai and Yei Yei's house!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home