Hannah Arrives

I am a wee little bub still in mum's little tummy. Looking forward to see the world and all else that comes with it. Seeya soon!

Guess how old I am now?

Saturday, June 09, 2007

2nd Birthday Party!

Yep, it's true!

I can't believe I'm 2 already! Well, almost 2 anyways, I don't turn 2 until the middle of next week, but I had my birthday party today at Gong Gong and Po Po's place!

Daddy and Uncle David were busy blowing lots of balloons up for the party, and I was busy running around and kicking the balloons around as more and more were made! I was busy doing Kung Fu kicks and jumping up in the air trying to land in amongst the colourful sea of balloons!


Lots-o-balloons!
Originally uploaded by hannahwang
Nai Nai and Po Po both made lots of food for my party, thank you Nai Nai and Po Po! They were yummy! Mummy also got lots of party pies, sausage rolls and cup cakes! So everyone had lots to eat I hope!

There were lots of Uncles and Aunties at the party, as well as other kiddies who were older than me! I am still older than little Ryan who was the only kid there younger than me... but I had fun running around with the other kids chasing the balloons and generally making lots of noise around the house! :)

I was super-spoilt with birthday presents, with toys, books and a funky pair of pink pajamas just to name a few! Thank you sooooooooooooooooooo much for the lovely gifts everyone and I love them all!

Mummy ordered this huge birthday cake, and it had 3 fishies on it! Or Dolphins as Daddy calls them... It is a Pear William cake from the place we sometimes get little cakes from on the way back from Gymbaroo, and it was yummy! Daddy lit the candles on the top of the cake and everyone sang Happy Birthday for me, and then I blew out the candles and had one left! Everyone said that it means that I have one boyfriend, but how come I don't know who he is?!?!? I helped to make the first cut on the cake, then Mummy, Ee Ee and others helped to cut it up for everyone to have some...


Opening Presents!
Originally uploaded by hannahwang
What a great party! I went for my nap late today, and stayed up talking and singing in my cot as I was still so excited from my lovely birthday party! Thanks everyone for making my party so memorable, and Mummy and Daddy, and all my family for organising it and helping out! And a big thank you to Uncle Nick for taking such nice photos of the birthday girl! *tee hee*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home